Our management portfolio includes a variety of multi-family property types that fall under the umbrella of “affordable housing”, including 100% LIHTC, project-based Section 8, supportive housing, and HUD 202 (PRAC and 202/8).
Our staff is trained in the proper screening of applicants, as well as all aspects of City and State rental subsidy programs and compliance. We have successfully completed several lotteries and rent-ups, in addition to the ordinary course filling of vacancies and ongoing compliance. We are well-versed in all aspects of IRC Section 42; and HDC, HPD, and HUD requirements, including initial certifications, as well as ongoing interim and/or annual re-certifications.
- Revenue collection
- Expense management
- Audit preparation
- Periodic reporting to our clients, partners, and investors
- Capital structuring
- Routine and preventative maintenance
- Efficient supply ordering and inventory control
- Marketing and leasing
- Tenant relations
- Labor relations
- Violations management
- File maintenance
- Income re-certifications
- IRS certifications
- HDC / HPD / HUD compliance certifications
- Investor / Syndicator / Lender compliance
- Responsiveness to management reviews
- Preparation for REAC inspections
- AFHMPs, Tenant Selection plans, etc.